Our vision is to create a cohesive society and sustainable wellbeing
We have selected five strategic goals to achieve our vision.
Reaching these goals requires long-term work to improve people’s everyday lives and our modern welfare society, in line with the Government Programme.
Our five strategic goals are:
- active inclusion of people;
- integrated services and benefits;
- safe and healthy living and working environments;
- financial sustainability; and
- wellbeing amidst the ongoing transformation of work.
Active inclusion of people means:
- active and responsible individuals;
- non-discrimination and a sense of community; and
- personalized promotion of health and wellbeing.
Integrated services and benefits mean:
- reduced inequalities in health and wellbeing;
- comprehensive social security that encourages individuals in all circumstances; and
- needs-based, effective services and benefits.
Safe and healthy living and working environments mean:
- safe and meaningful everyday life;
- a safety net and a sense of security; and
- healthy, community-based premises.
Financial sustainability means:
- high employment rates and demographic sustainability;
- health and social care costs under control; and
- economic growth in the wellbeing sector.
Wellbeing amidst the ongoing transformation of work means:
- better ability to work and function;
- longer careers; and
- constant renewal of skills in health and social care sector.