The web page will be udated in the near future.
Strategic vision of the Ministry Group
Promoting societal integration and sustainable wellbeing whilst our working life is evolving
The activities of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health and its subsidiaries’ are steered by the strategic vision Promoting societal integration and sustainable wellbeing whilst our working life is evolving. This strategic vision is illustrated as one main image complemented by seven pictures visualising our strategic priorities.
Illustration: Annika Varjonen Please note: The English text for the picture will be available soon.
Our seven strategic priorities are:
- Strengthening societal integration and economic growth
- Enhancing citizen participation in local communities and society
- Ensuring needs-based, efficient and cost-effective services and benefits
- Constructing an environment that promotes safety and wellbeing
- Ensuring the financial sustainability of our social security and insurance system
- Supporting wellbeing whilst our working life is evolving
- Creating sustainable solutions in collaboration with others
Winds of change are turned into a resource
The Ministry of Social Affairs and Health has prepared this strategic vision in cooperation with key stakeholders in the health and social care sector. The strategic vision is based on global megatrends such as:
- Ageing and migration
- The future of work
- Scarce public resources and geo-economics
- New technologies, digitalisation, ecosystems and platform economics
- Climate change, a changing security environment and an increased need for resilience