Ministry of Social Affairs and Health and Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare:
Number of COVID-19 cases continues to rise, intensive care strained
Read more: Coronavirus
- Preparedness for the COVID-19 disease
- Press releases about Coronavirus
- Guidelines of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health for the prevention of coronavirus
- Coronavirus and vaccine candidates
- COVID-19 vaccines and international cooperation
- Restrictions on food and beverage service businesses
- The COVID-19 passport
- Information and advice on the coronavirus (valtioneuvosto.fi)
- Coronavirus COVID-19: Latest updates (THL)
The Ministry of Social Affairs and Health manages the preparation and implementation of Finland’s social welfare and health care policy, gender equality policy and occupational safety and health policy.
Service choices in healthcareService choices in healthcare refer to the range of healthcare services financed from public funds.
The Council for Gender EqualityThe Council for Gender Equality (TANE) is a parliamentary council that works to promote gender equality in society.
National Committee on Medical Research EthicsThe primary role of the National Committee on Medical Research Ethics (TUKIJA) is to serve as an expert on research ethics.
Advisory Board on BiotechnologyThe Advisory Board on Biotechnology is a consultative body of experts in issues related to bio- and gene technology.
Advisory Board for the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (VANE)The Advisory Board for the Rights of Persons with Disabilities is the national coordinating mechanism for the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
Board for Gene TechnologyThe competent authority in Finland regarding the use of genetically modified organisms in accordance with the Gene Technology Act.
Finland's Advisory Committee on ChemicalsA cooperation body appointed by the Council of State upon the submission of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health for a term of three years.