The Well-being and Health Sector’s Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Programme (Hyteairo)
The Hyteairo project’s emblem, the Well-being and Health Sector Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Programme (#hyteairo) will support and speed up the utilisation of artificial intelligence and robotics. The Well-being and Health Sector AiRo Programme is a joint programme between all parties for communication and development.
The objective of the Well-being and Health Sector AiRo Programme is:
- To speed up the utilisation of artificial intelligence and robotics in the well-being sector’s services and operating processes
- To determine and eliminate obstacles and create the prerequisites for the development and use of artificial intelligence and robotics in the well-being sector
- To promote the sector’s AiRo technology business activities in Finland and export of the technology.
The programme’s areas of focus are:
- Living at home
- Care and logistics in the hospital environment
- Pharmacotherapy and pharmaceutical service
- Well-being coaching and rehabilitation
Join our network!
The network is maintained by Service Designer Katja Pulli.
Katja Pulli, Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare, [email protected], tel. +358 (0)29 524 7663
Study on international cooperation:
Cristina Andersson, Develor, [email protected], tel. +358 (0)40 063 3190
Päivi Mattila-Wiro and Wiking Husberg: Technostress and personal data protection risks — new challenges for occupational safety and health
Work may not compromise the health and safety of employees. There is no ambiguity in this respect. However, it is a challenging objective to reach in a rapidly changing world of work.
Artificial intelligence and robotics improve people’s well-being – the Well-being and Health Sector AiRo Programme speeds up implementation
Hyteairo-ohjelma - julkaisut
Työ- ja elinkeinoministeriön raportti: Suomen tekoälyaika
– Suomi tekoälyn soveltamisen kärkimaaksi:
Tavoite ja toimenpidesuositukset
Robotit ja hyvinvointipalvelujen tulevaisuus