The Well-being and Health Sector’s Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Programme (Hyteairo)
The Hyteairo project’s emblem, the Well-being and Health Sector Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Programme (#hyteairo) will support and speed up the utilisation of artificial intelligence and robotics. The Well-being and Health Sector AiRo Programme is a joint programme between all parties for communication and development.
The objective of the Well-being and Health Sector AiRo Programme is:
- To speed up the utilisation of artificial intelligence and robotics in the well-being sector’s services and operating processes
- To determine and eliminate obstacles and create the prerequisites for the development and use of artificial intelligence and robotics in the well-being sector
- To promote the sector’s AiRo technology business activities in Finland and export of the technology.
The programme’s areas of focus are:
- Living at home
- Care and logistics in the hospital environment
- Pharmacotherapy and pharmaceutical service
- Well-being coaching and rehabilitation.
Join our network!
The network is maintained by Service Designer Katja Pulli.
Katja Pulli, Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare, [email protected], tel. +358 (0)29 524 7663
Artificial intelligence and robotics improve people’s well-being – the Well-being and Health Sector AiRo Programme speeds up implementation
Robots and artificial intelligence help people live healthy lives, recover from illnesses, live independently and safely in their own home and recover their functional and working capacity quickly through rehabilitation.
Työ- ja elinkeinoministeriön raportti: Suomen tekoälyaika
– Suomi tekoälyn soveltamisen kärkimaaksi:
Tavoite ja toimenpidesuositukset
Robotit ja hyvinvointipalvelujen tulevaisuus