Minister of Social Affairs and Health
Minister of Family Affairs and Social Services
Saila Ruuth, tel. +358 (02951 63391
Juho Orjala, tel. +358 (0)2951 63424
- social security reform, unemployment security, housing allowance, health insurance, occupational safety and health, work ability and well-being at work.
Jiri Sironen, tel. +358 (0)2951 63410
- international and EU affairs, pension security and private insurance, as well as communications.
Hanna Hänninen, tel. +358 (0)2951 63508
- pharmaceutical services, family benefits, Funding Centre for Social Welfare and Health Organisations STEA, and Veikkaus proceeds.
Eila Mäkipää, tel. 02951 63632
Laura Lindeberg, tel. 02951 63109
- the affairs of the Ministerial Working Group on Health and Social Services as well as matters related to the health and social services reform, services for older people and an amendment of the Act on Care Services for Older Persons.
Sampo Varjonen, tel. 02951 63006
- Minister Kiuru’s affairs in the Ministerial Working Group on Promoting Employment, for matters related to the social security reform for the part of the Minister, as well as for matters related to social assistance.
Timo Lehtinen, tel. 02951 63387
- communications and media relations, affairs of the Ministerial Working Group on Child and Youth Policy and matters related to intoxicant abuse, gambling-related harms and mental health.
Päivi Saarimaa, sosiaali- ja terveysministerin sihteeri
Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Hallintoyksikkö / HAL, Hallintopalveluryhmä / HALPA Telephone:0295163535
Maria Vanhanen, perhe- ja peruspalveluministerin sihteeri
Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Hallintoyksikkö / HAL, Hallintopalveluryhmä / HALPA Telephone:0295163525