Key projects at MSAH
With its five strategic priorities in the Government Programme, Sipilä’s Government is taking steps to follow through with essential reforms. The strategic objectives are materialised in the form of 26 key projects.
The Government will also overhaul the pension system, implement a social welfare and healthcare reform, reduce the amount of obligations and functions in local government and reform central and regional administration.
Wellbeing and health
Five of the Governments's key projects are implemented by MSAH:
- Services to be based on customer needs
- Health and wellbeing will be fostered and inequalities reduced
- Programme to address child and family services will be implemented
- Home care for older people will be developed and informal care enhanced in all age groups
- Career opportunities for people with partial work ability