Advisory Staff Unit
The Advisory Staff Unit assists and supports the work of the Permanent Secretary and coordinates the different tasks the Ministry's departments and units.
The Advisory Staff Unit
- implements the Ministry's strategic planning
- monitors the implementation of the Government Programme in the Ministry's area of responsibility
- develops legislation drafting
- prepares extensive legislative projects
- coordinates tasks related to the economy of social security
- supports the Ministry's internal cooperation and cooperation in the administrative sector
- is in charge of representation in domestic and international organisations
The Advisory Staff Unit is led by Director of Development Marja-Liisa Parjanne.