Health and welfare services meets startups
Sosiaali- ja terveysministeriö
Aika: to 30.11. klo 11.30– 14.30
Slush 2017 Side Event
Ministry of Social Affairs and Health (MSAH) invites growth companies and health and welfare service system organizations to accelerate their cooperation at Slush 2017 Side Event.
- Opening: Welcome to Finland – The world’s best platform for Health Tech innovations
- Session 1: Opportunities and support for Health Tech startups
- Practical tips for collaboration with healthcare and welfare organizations
- Panel - Kanta PHR (Omatietovaranto) and other platforms enable digital innovations
- Collaboration proposals to startups
- Networking: Startups meet the welfare and healthcare ecosystem
- One hour networking with key stakeholders in Finnish healthcare and welfare industry
- Healthy lunch is served during networking session
- Session 2: How to shine together with startups?
- Hyvinvointihack prize ceremony
- Elements of successful collaboration with startups
- Startup presentations to healthcare and welfare organizations
- to support the success of Finnish health and welfare start-ups in the international market
- to tempt international companies operating in the health and welfare sector to Finland
- to demonstrate the opportunities offered by Kanta PHR (Omatietovaranto) and other solutions in the health care and welfare service system.
Expected key takeaways from the event:
- Concrete co-operation propositions from the healthcare and welfare service organizations to startups
- Actual and entertaining discussion about the role of public and private digital platforms in this industry
- Networking with key stakeholders in Finnish healthcare and welfare industry
- Possibility to evaluate and give feedback to national and regional government – please help us to create start up friendly society!
This is the place to be for all startups working to revolutionize this industry with digital solutions!
The event is organized by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health (STM), the National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL), the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (Työterveyslaitos), the Social Insurance Institution of Finland (Kela), the Finnish Innovation Fund (Sitra), Finnish Biobanks, the National Supervisory Authority for Welfare and Health (Valvira), HealthTech Finland, HealthSpa, the Hospital District of Helsinki and Uusimaa (Tekes) — the Finnish Funding Agency for Innovation, and groups working on the Health, Social Services and Regional Government Reform.
More information TBA! Invite only.
Start-up and investor, if you have not received the invitation so far, please contact:
Karoliina Ratia, Secretary, tel. +358 2951 63578, email@example.com
Kohderyhmät Julkinen hallinto Kuntasektori Media Muut Valtionhallinto Yritykset