Persons with partial work capacity in working life: Piloting of the operational concept
The Programme for persons with partial work capacity has ended, and these pages are no longer being updated.
The applicability of the operational concept in different organisations will be tested in piloting. Piloting was launched at the beginning of 2014.
The aim of piloting is:
- to develop the operational concept and working ability coordinator model in different types of organisations
- identify the challenges facing the use of various tools and services as well as find new solutions to these challenges.
A total 12 organisations in Pirkanmaa (Tampere Region), South Ostrobothnia and Uusimaa were selected as pilot sites.
The point of departure for piloting is the current state of affairs and developmental challenges of participating organisations. Cooperation with pilots was launched in the initial assessment, whose purpose was to determine:
- what kind of operational approaches and tools for supporting people with partial work capacity are currently being used by the organisation
- what works well
- what the developmental challenges and problem areas are
- what services, benefits or other tools the organisation or work ability coordinator needs more information on.
Based on the initial assessment, the organisation sets the goals it must achieve.
What does the programme offer the pilot sites?
The pilot sites are Ministry of Social Affairs and Health partners, whose input in development and testing of the operational concept is invaluable.
The pilot sites provide valuable information on how a work ability coordinator can be integrated into an organisation's operations. They have the opportunity to influence the development of employment for people with partial work capacity and a national service system.
Piloting also involves peer learning and sharing good practices. The tools offered by the programme for this include the training of work ability coordinators, regional workshops and events, and online fora for the exchange of information and experiences.
Project Manager Raija Tiainen, tel. +358 (0)295 163 610, email@example.com